Monday, March 10, 2008

Making a list and checking it twice...

One of the things that can be the most fun, yet the most challenging part of travel are the gifts for others. It's like Christmas shopping only compacted into one week. I am feeling a litte overwhelmed by the prospect of picking up a little something here and there for friends and family.

Here's the list:
Parents (mind you I have four)
Siblings (another four)
Friends (just a little something-for about 6-8 people)
Belly dance friends (you get your own category as my shopping for you is different another 6 or so)
Adam (even though he'll be there he gets something too)
Friends at work (about another four)

And the grand total is ~27 little gifts for those I love.

Any requests??? Valerie has already asked for jewelry. :) Which I love to buy and I will be going to the gold market. Erika has asked for a shawl. I'll have to get the proper name for it soon. Just let me know, and if you're sweet to me you might get a little something!

Love,
Andalee

2 comments:

Erin M. said...

I'd like a post card:) I'll email you my address.

One thing I pick up for people is art stuff, like little prints. And magnets. It's easy to pack back and it's unique.

Andalee said...

I plan on getting people lots of "evil eyes." ;)